Join us today and support the campaign.
For access to digital artwork for the CTE brand, advocates must first complete and submit this CTE Brand User’s Agreement. Consistent usage and vigilant stewardship of the CTE brand are critical to effectively establish the brand. By signing this user’s agreement—and by using the CTE brand in the ways outlined in the CTE User’s Guidelines—you are helping to create awareness and recognition for CTE that enhances its leadership position among key target audiences.
By using the CTE brand logo, brand theme and brand messaging in your communications, you are also affirming your commitment to the CTE brand promise and the five vision principles that guide CTE as follows:
- CTE is critical to ensuring that the United States leads in global competitiveness.
- CTE actively partners with employers to design and provide high-quality, dynamic programs.
- CTE prepares students to succeed in further education and careers.
- CTE is delivered through comprehensive programs of study aligned to The National Career Clusters Framework.
- CTE is a results-driven system that demonstrates a positive return on investment.
This is not just about proper usage of a logo. It’s about what the CTE brand represents and how CTE is positioned for leadership in addressing key issues facing our nation. You play an important role in this national CTE initiative, and your use of the CTE brand assets is a clear and visible endorsement of this initiative.
The CTE logo, brand theme, and the state-specific brand extensions of each are registered trademarks of the National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium (NASDCTEc).
For access to digital art files for the CTE brand and its state-specific brand extensions, please register your support and agreement with the terms and conditions below. (Please indicate your acceptance of each.)