We would like to extend this opportunity for you to join NASDCTEc.
Membership benefits include:
- Representation at the national policy level among Congress, the Administration and other stakeholder groups who play a role in influencing CTE-related policy and legislation.
- Timely information about the issues, events, legislation, and news that impact CTE—up-to-the minute news briefs, blog posts, webinars, and publications that offer analysis and identify trends to make information meaningful and useful.
- Individualized research services for our members, conducting surveys and research to serve members’ needs.
- Exclusive member-only benefits, including select webinars, listservs, advocacy and national CTE campaign resources, etc.
- Professional development and networking opportunities at two NASDCTEc meetings a year, featuring plenary sessions and interactive workshops focused on legislation, research, and emerging issues related to CTE. (All are welcome but members enjoy a registration discount.)
For more info on Membership Dues, contact NASDCTEc
States that receive funding from the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act (Perkins) are required to designate a state agency as its Perkins eligible agency. These eligible agencies, and their signees – the state directors - are eligible for this category of NASDCTEc membership. This is not an open membership and is not available to be selected as a membership option. States are allowed to designate a single individual, the state director, to represent the state. This membership is transferable to the person assigned this responsibility in the state.
Associate State Employees
$75 Membership Dues
State-level employees who reside in a state that maintains a NASDCTEc membership, such as those employed by state Departments of Education. Membership covers one person and is non-transferable.
Associate Non-State Employees
$100 Membership Dues
An individual that is part of the educational delivery system but is not a state employee, including administrators, teachers, and faculty. Membership covers one person and is non-transferable. Vendors, businesses, and organizations are NOT eligible for this membership category and must join as an Organization.
$1500 Membership Dues
Any organization that supports CTE, including state agencies, local educational agencies, organizations (both profit and not-for-profit), and other businesses and corporations. Membership covers three persons. Additional employees can be added at the rate of $75 per person. The membership is non-transferable to other individuals in the organization.
Annual membership dues are billed in April of each year for the membership period beginning July 1 and ending June 30. Dues are not tax-deductible. Pro-rated memberships are not available.