Legislative updates share the latest policy developments occurring in Washington, D.C. Here, we highlight relevant federal education and workforce legislation, including budget and appropriations, Congressional hearings, rules and regulations, reports, and important speeches from policymakers. These updates provide succinct and timely information for all those who are interested in CTE advocacy.
For the latest, click on the most recent legislative updates below.
- Posted by David Beckett on 05/06/2013
- Posted by David Beckett on 04/29/2013
- Posted by David Beckett on 04/22/2013
- Posted by David Beckett on 04/12/2013
Legislative Update: New Sequester Cut to FY13; President’s Budget for FY14; Senate Passes FY14 Budget ProposalPosted by David Beckett on 03/29/2013
- Posted by David Beckett on 03/22/2013