Planning, managing and performing the processing of materials into intermediate or final products and related professional and technical support activities such as production planning and control, maintenance and manufacturng/process engineering.
Manufacturing Career Cluster
- The Common Career Technical Core with performance elements (PDF)
- Knowledge & Skills Statements (PDF, Excel)
- Plan of Study (PDF, Excel)
- Career Cluster Frame (PDF), which provides a broad overview for each Career Cluster, including Essential Knowledge and Skills, the types of educational topics studied within a particular Career Pathway, and a listing of sample Career Specialties or occupations.
- Relevant credentials (Word)
Manufacturing Production Process Development Pathway
Maintenance, Installation & Repair Pathway
Quality Assurance Pathway
Logistics & Inventory Control Pathway
Health, Safety & Environmental Assurance Pathway