This year’s Fall Meeting was designed to allow attendees to tap the vast talent pool in attendance, opening up collaborative roundtable discussions, bringing in national resource experts, and featuring an in-depth look at the hottest topics in the field today, from federal policy like Perkins and the new Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act to the latest trends at the state level.
Couldn't make it to this year's Fall Meeting? Below you'll find resources from the meeting.
- Education, the Economy and Public Opinion - Brandon Busteed, Gallup
- Transforming CTE Policies & Programs with an Eye Towards the Future - Dr. Blake Flanders, Kansas; Rich Katt, Nebraska; Dr. Danielle Mezera, Tennessee
- WIOA & Postsecondary CTE - Dr. Rachel Gragg, National Skills Coalition
- Next Generation Science Standards - Dr. Stephen Pruitt, Achieve
- Results and Recommendations from the Southern Regional Education Board's Commission on Career and Technical Education - Dr. Gene Bottoms, SREB; Dr. Dale Winkler, Kentucky
- Preview of CCSSO Career Readiness Task Force's Recommendations - Matt Gandal; Eric Spencer, New Mexico
- OCTAE Update - Dr. Sharon Miller, Albert Palacios, Robin Utz, OCTAE
- CTSO Update - Rosanne White, TSA, Christopher Young, DECA
COLLABORATION ROUNDTABLE RESOURCES
- Full set of Collaboration Roundtable Seed Questions, by Topic
- Selected Background Resources, by Topic (open for all, so feel free to share more relevant resources!)