CTE Brand Paragraph
A standard brand paragraph for use in marketing and communications materials to convey the CTE value proposition consistently and effectively. Use as an introduction to CTE on your website, as a CTE descriptor for brochures and handouts, as the final paragraph in a news release, in correspondence, etc.
CTE: Learning that works for America® Brochure
This colorful CTE brochure hits all the right notes in talking about the many ways CTE is working for America. It’s easy to read, informative and loaded with important facts about the benefits of CTE to business and industry, the economy, student achievement, career and college readiness, local communities and more.
CTE: Learning that works for America Posters
This full-color CTE poster features the CTE brand logo and tagline “Learning that works for America.” It’s the perfect companion for any wall, exhibit, or open surface where students and parents, educators and others can see.
- Principle 1 Poster: CTE is critical to ensuring that the United States leads in global competitiveness.
- Principle 2 Poster: CTE actively partners with employers to design and provide high-quality, dynamic programs.
- Principle 3 Poster: CTE prepares students to succeed in further education and careers.
- Principle 4 Poster: CTE is delivered through comprehensive programs of study aligned to The National Career Clusters Framework.
- Principle 5 Poster: CTE is a results-driven system that demonstrates a positive return on investment.