For quality CTE, the pathway to the future begins today. Imagine an education and workforce system that rewards innovation, works together to support different learning styles, values student interests and talents, nimbly adapts and responds to changing technology and workforce needs—and prepares young and adult students alike for success in college and career.
That’s the vision for CTE. Achieving it will require bold leadership and advocacy from every sector—public and private. The following tools have been developed to support that effort and can be adapted for different audiences and situations. And as new issues and opportunities arise, new tools will be developed and made available here to address them.
- CTE Brochure: Learning That Works for America
- CTE PowerPoint Presentation: Learning that Works for America
- CTE Video: Making a Difference (3 minutes)
- CTE Fact Sheet: Enrollment
- CTE Fact Sheet: College and Career Opportunities
- CTE Fact Sheet: Student Achievement
- CTE Fact Sheet: Preparing Students in Areas of Job Growth
- CTE Fact Sheet: High Expectations, High Outcomes
"CTE Monthly" Advocacy Newsletter
Legislative and Issue-Oriented Advocacy
Business & Industry Involvement