The Center to Advance CTE is Advance CTE's 501(c)3 affiliate organization (formerly the National Career Technical Education Foundation). The Center to Advance CTE has a shared vision with Advance CTE and a mission to support and promote a positive environment in which high-quality CTE policies, programs and practice can be developed, nurtured and sustained by:
- Amplifying the successes of and lessons learned by state CTE leaders,
- Cultivating critical partners and perspectives,
- Promoting and facilitating innovation, and
- Expanding capacity across the CTE community.
The Center to Advance CTE Board of Directors
The Center to Advance CTE has shared governance with Advance CTE, and its Board of Directors is comprised of the Advance CTE Executive Committee and three public members.
- President - Ms. Bernadette Howard, State Director, Hawaii
- Vice President - Dr. Sarah Heath, State Director, Colorado
- Secretary-Treasurer – Dr. Marcie Mack, State Director, Oklahoma
- Past President - Dr. Pradeep Kotamraju, State Director, Iowa
- Public Member – Ms. Jennifer Grove, Community Development Manager, Gulf Power/Southern Company
- Public Member – Ms. Cheryl Carrier, Executive Director, Ford Next Generation Learning c/o Ford Motor Company Fund
- Public Member - Vacant